What: DOLCE DIET CERTIFICATION and NUTRITION CONFERENCE
When: April 6, 7 & 8
Where: Las Vegas, NV
Become a Dolce Diet Certified Coach (DDC), specializing in nutrition, weight management and athletic performance.
The Dolce Diet Certification and Nutrition Conference is endorsed by:
- The National Strength & Conditioning Association (NSCA)
- The National Academy Of Sports Medicine (NASM)
- The Athletic And Fitness Association Of America (AFAA)
*Students can now receive
-1.4 CEUs towards NASM continuing education
-14 CEUs towards AFAA continuing education
-1.0 CEU towards NSCA continuing education
START YOUR DDC CAREER AS:
Level 1: Nutrition Counselor
-Educate the public on proper nutrition habits, while working alongside our team of RD's & LRD's to build your own business, and differentiate yourself from your competitors.
Three days of education on:
- Nutrition & Dietetics
- Motivational Interviewing
- Weight Cut Foundations
- Building Your Brand...From Scratch
- Turn Social Media Into Business Media
- How To Become A Fitness Millionaire
- BONUS Guest Speaker!
WHY YOU NEED TO BECOME A DOLCE DIET COACH:
-A DDC will become an exclusive representative of The Dolce Diet team of coaches and trainers within your geographic area as our Endorsed Local Professional.
-All DDC's will be listed on our website and promoted via our social media channels to highlight your services, credentials and contact information.
-DDC members will have direct access to our team of Licensed, Registered Dietitians (LRD), who are legally empowered to prescribe meal plans to your growing roster of clients, allowing you to add additional services backed by The Dolce Diet brand.
ALL ATTENDEES WHO SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETE THE COURSE CURRICULUM WILL RECEIVE:
- -Dolce Diet Coach Certificate and DDC designation
- -Discounts on future seminars and continuing education classes
- -Wholesale discount on Dolce Diet products for resale
- -Affiliate codes to earn additional income
- -Listing on our website as an Endorsed Local Professional
WHO SHOULD BECOME A DOLCE DIET COACH?
-Personal Trainers (CPT)
-Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialists (CSCS)
-Group Fitness Instructors
-Fitness Facility Owners & Team Members
-Accredited / Registered Dietitians (APD, RD)
-Medical Doctors (MD, DO)
-Nurse Practitioners (NP)
-Personal / Private Chefs
-Anyone looking to break into the fitness industry with the support and backing of a global brand
ARE THERE ANY PRE-REQUISITES?
No. This is an education course open to all backgrounds. Our curriculum is designed to provide a complete understanding of the necessary information required to educate the public and run your own business. Our team of professionals is always on your side to support you along the way.
*DATES AND LOCATION SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR BE CANCELLED AT ANY TIME.